We have a compiled a list of free resources for families at home. If you need help printing or if you have anything else you think we should add to this list, just get in touch with Bradley by emailing email@example.com.
And remember, we always love to see your handiwork so please share it with us on our Facebook page or by email.
- May 24th Children’s Message Bookmarks – A simple activity to remind ourselves and others that God cares about us and we care about each other. Click to download
- Scripture Placemats and Activity Sheets (Printable coloring pages) https://www.childrensbulletins.com/covid19-childrens-activities-for-churches
- NPC Story Time: Go to npchickory.org/storytime for a playlist of our church family reading some of their favorite children’s books. A great resource for our parents, children, and anybody who loves a good story.
- Illustrated Ministry Resources: IM has made a selection of their children’s church resources available for at-home use during the COVID-19 crisis. Links to these lessons, activity sheets, coloring pages, and children’s bulletins are below:
- “Why We Stay At Home” a free (or suggested donation) “Learning with Millie and Suzie” book written by Samantha Harris and Devon Scott to help children understand some of what is going on. https://www.millieandsuzie.com/
- C.S. Lewis’s “The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe” as read aloud chapter-by-chapter by The Episcopal Church of the Ascension, right here in Hickory: their YouTube page.
- Blessing Children in the Home: This is a practice of simply making sure children know that they are loved and blessed each day in many ways. Examples and words are provided to help make this a part of your family’s life. https://buildfaith.org/blessing-children-in-the-home/
- NPC Families Videos Playlist: The home for all of the family-centered YouTube content we have produced so far, including children’s sermons, crafts, and other things: more to be added. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFGJOXh-Kaaprq4-7SD4aF6qyR-fqi1ao
- Great and fun recipes to prepare at home with staple items from your pantry: https://www.